What Is the Online Clock?
When you want to know, "What time is it?", you can use the online clock to see the current time in hours, minutes, and seconds.
To see the time in different countries and timezones around the world, check the world clock.
How Do I Use the Online Clock?
Here's how to use the online clock for different tasks:
- To view the current time digitally, click Digital Clock.
- To know, "What time is it?" in analog, tap Analog Clock.
- To make the internet clock full-screen, tap the Full-Screen symbol (the outward arrows) in the top right-hand corner.
How Do I Change the Time Zone?
Check the world clock page. Then, click on a city from the world clock to change the clock's time zone. The internet clock will update with the new time accordingly. To reset it, click on the selected city under the clock.
How Does the Online Clock Work?
Our clock is smart and uses your computer or phone's information to show you the current time in your location. If your computer or phone is manually set to the incorrect time (rather than the computer-generated time), the online clock will also show the incorrect time. You can correct this by ensuring your device is set to the right time zone and/or has the right time.
Why Use the Online Clock?
You can use this time clock for all kinds of activities, including:
- Work out what time it is
- See the current time in hours, minutes, and seconds.
- View live clock with seconds
- View an online full-screen clock for an exam, classroom activity, games night, or while working/studying to track the time
- View an analog clock or digital internet clock on the screen
Using this full-screen clock can help you if you are working in a classroom and want to show students the time in seconds, at work if you are running a group exercise in a meeting, or at home if you are exercising. You can save time and have a visual aid of the current time to help you track how much time is left.